Learn how to download MX Player Pro for Windows PC from this page. Also, find out what are the best features of this media player. Don’t miss this!
Are you also a fan of media players that you can use on a daily basis? We know there are lots of them in the market, and you cannot choose which one is the best. If that’s the case, I recommend you to try MX Player as a replacement to your default media player.
MX Player has two versions, the free and the premium. Both of them can be downloaded and installed on Windows PC using an emulator. Here, we will provide you then step-by-step guide on how to download and install MX Player Pro.
How to Download MX Player Pro
As of writing, MX Player Pro is already available on Microsoft Store for Windows 10. However, if you are using an older version of Windows, you will be needing an Android emulator. For this tutorial, we will be using Bluestacks.
- First, go to Bluestacks official site and download the emulator. You need a stable internet connection and good hardware specification to run this app smoothly. If you know that your device is not that good, try different alternatives like Nox and Ko Player.
- After downloading, install Bluestacks on your device and follow the on-screen instructions to finish the installation.
- Next, login using your Gmail account so you can have the access to Google Play Store.
- Now, you only need to download the MX Player apk file since it is not yet available on the official app stores.
- Once downloaded, install the APK file on Bluestaks and not on your local drive. To do that:
a. Drag and drop the app from the download folder to the Bluestacks window. Or,
b. Click the three dots on the upper left corner of Bluestacks and hit Install App. Find the downloaded APK file and it’s done.
Features of MX Player Pro
1. Subtitle Gesture
Subtitles are very important, especially for non-English speakers. MX Player Pro allows you to customize the subtitles on your screen. You can move it on top or bottom of your screen and zoom in and out to change the size and visibility.
2. Zoom and Pan
One of the best features of MX Player Pro is the ability to give the users a chance to see the smallest subject on the videos. To zoom the video, just pinch your screen with your two fingers and pan with one finger.
3. Multi-Core Decoding
This feature enables mobile phones to decode on dual-core systems. Meaning, you can use MX Player Pro on high-end devices especially when playing heavy or larger files.
4. Hardware acceleration
The HW+ decoder is very useful when playing high-resolution videos. It decodes the file into smaller pieces and accelerates the screen while the video is on pause.
These are the best features of MX Player which you cannot find on other media playing apps. Just a quick reminder, the free version is as good as the premium ones if you only want to listen to music and sounds. But if you are fond of watching movies, then get the premium one, you can never go wrong with it.
Did you find this article helpful? If yes, kindly leave us a message and give some ideas on how we can still improve our site. You may also send us suggestions if you need us to write some more tutorials that will help all our visitors.